Reading the Bible Together is an inclusive way that as many of us as possible in the church family can read our way through the whole bible in three years.
To join in follow the steps below:
- Read the introduction sheet –> Reading Program (Introduction)
- Find which book we are reading on the reading program –> Reading Program
- Download the 7 questions to help you get something from what you read –> Reading Program (Questions)
- Find the “Get Started” sheet for the Bible book of the month below
“Get Started” Sheets:
Joshua & Judges
Other Helpful Resources:
- The Bible Project Website has some great resources for getting an overview of bits of the Bible. Check it out here: https://thebibleproject.com/resources/
- Here is a link to some daily bible reading notes that we have advertised in church.
The Good Book Company – Daily Bible Reading Notes
- Here’s a two year Bible reading program you might find useful:
Church Bible Reading Program – Through the Bible is 2 Years